Yaringa Polycraft or Halfcabin fishing boat hire Voucher
Polycraft or Half cabin Hire Boat Unlicenced (Yaringa)
These are the most popular hire boats in Western Port, recommended for 4 people licenced for up to 6(max 4 adults and 2 children, 4 adults on polycraft) . Includes: Fish finder, rod holders, Snapper Racks, fish box, Bimini Shade cover, Bait board, Fuel. Licenced 2 miles from Yaringa Beacon.
Polycraft hire rates (unlicenced)
0-2 hours= $100 Additional hours OR part there of @ $35
* Valid for 12 months
If your voucher expires (greater than 1 month) don't stress to much, for a $50 admin fee we will reinstate your voucher.
* Hire period begins at your scheduled booking time. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start of your booking to make the most of your allocated time
* Boat operators must be over 18 and must be able to produce ID as well as a credit card for security on the boat. A mobile phone with charge and credit is required to be carried on all hires
* All boat departures at Mornington are done off the beach, while staff always try and keep your feet dry it's not always possible. Yaringa is a private Marina and you will stay dry.
* Fishing licence required. If you do not already hold a valid fishing licence, please visit http://bit.ly/1ERpsgh for more details. Charges may apply
* Must agree to conditions of hire and sign a waiver/security form
* Valid for 4 people aged 3 years and over
* All boats licensed and regulated by Transport Safety Victoria. Due to Transport Safety Victoria regulations under no circumstances can additional people be added to the boats.
* Briefings are conducted in English and hirers must be able to understand and comply with instructions. Failing to comply with instructions of briefing will void voucher and hire.
* The company doesn't permit swimming, diving, towing or such activities on the boat, the price quoted is for fishing, cruising will attract a surcharge of $30 per hour due to increased fuel usage and motor wear.
* Mornington boat hire will always try to confirm your booking the day before. If you have not heard from them by 5pm, please call 0417 551 373 to confirm conditions and confirm your booking
* Hire period begins at your scheduled booking time. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of your booking
* Subject to weather conditions: cancellations due to bad(unsafe) weather will be decided by management - if Mornington Boat Hire does cancel due to dangerous weather or safety issues a 1 month extension will be issued
Vouchers must be used by the end of the extension period (No further extensions possible) if you have limited availability it may be advisable to book directly with the company as vouchers are non refundable and weather suitability on a particular day can't be guaranteed.
* Vouchers available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Vouchers for this offer are limited.
* Not valid with any other offer, not refundable, or redeemable for cash.
* Bookings are subject to availability and weather. Book early to secure your desired date.
* 48 hours notice is required to change a booking you have made,failing to provide 48hrs notice of a change in booking will void your voucher. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
How to Redeem
* Bookings essential at least 24 hours in advance email email@example.com or text 0417 551 373 (8:30am-5:30pm office hours) quoting your name, date of booking, time of booking (daylight -5pm), additional hours required and your order number
* Book early to secure your desired date and time.